Friday 25 November 2011

Genre Chosen

I have done some research on the genre which I am going to base my magazine on. I have chosen 'Indie ' music. I am now thinking of what my models are going to wear on this fron cover and poses to make. I will be looking for albuin covers/photos of indie bands to see their outfits and general looks. So far from research I have done, I haver found that most Indie music bands and fans will wear clothes which are just normal which go against the mainstream outfits. So I was thinking of 'converse' or 'Vans' as footwear for the models and slim-fitting jeans or chino's which go against the mainstream colour of Sand/Mustard and Upper-body wearing knitted sweaters, graphic t-shirts or checkered lumberjack shirts with all buttons open. The poses which I am thinking to have on my music magazine cover is a long-shot of my model taking part in more of a 'natural' shot where their hands will be down by their sides. I will be posting some examples up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment