Friday 11 November 2011

School Magazine Cover Evaluation

I believe on the whole, my school magazine front cover has turned out to be very successful.  I was pleased with my main image on the front cover of a fellow 6th form student playing rugby. I was also pleased with my colour scheme of gold and black text because those are the colours that represent King Henry VIII school.  Another thing I was very pleased with was the layout of my front cover. I chosen a different layout to what I had in my draft for the magazine, and I think taking the risk has paid off seeming it looks presentable.  If I had more time on my magazine cover I would have added more photos to the sale-lines, I would have also took away the page numbers on my magazine cover, as it does not look as proffesional with them on.  If I was to do my magazine cover again I would use a different masthead because 'KHS' is very original and could easily be imporved upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment